Saturday, November 4, 2017

Page 24 - Bitter Sweet Armpit Treats

To Munch Or Not To Munch?

In my early 20's I attended a Christmas party hosted by my friend Larry.  I was the designated DJ for the night and had just put on one of Madonna's newest songs when in walked the guy that would change my life, Ben.  Just like in the movies, he seemed to have a halo surrounding him.  I remember thinking, "That's the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life!"  Neither one of us were alcohol drinkers, so we mostly chatted with each other as the rest of the guests got drunker and drunker and louder and louder.  As pretty as he was I noticed a hint of sour odor coming from his shirt.  I figured he had probably just come from a busy day at work and did not have a chance to change.

I called Ben up the following weekend to invite him to a movie and after our date he invited me up to his apartment.  He gave me the standard tour of the place and we ended up in his dimly lit bedroom.  I was soooo nervous to be alone with this gorgeous guy that I began rambling about the extensive shoe collection in his closet.  He grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around to face him.  He said, "You talk too much."  And with that he planted a solid kiss on my lips.

We flung our clothes off and he threw me onto his bed.  After a few minutes of wet smooching and heavy rubbing he raised his arm and begged me, "Suck my armpit."  I hesitated for a second or two because it was something I had never done before or had even been asked to do.  It was definitely a secret fantasy of mine and something I wanted to try on a guy, especially someone as hot and sexy as Ben.  I slowly brought my mouth in close to his underarm and then it hit my senses hard,... the guy's armpit stank!

I paused just millimeters from his pit and he informed me, "Don't worry, I'm not wearing deodorant, it irritates my skin."  Not wanting to reject his lovely invitation I took a deep breath and opened wide.

The taste was bitter with a pungent musk, yet sweet to the tongue.  I suckeled on his pit as he moaned with approval.  It was as if I was starved for food.  He then raised his other arm and I repeated the deed.

Ben and I were together for 8 years.  I finally found him a deodorant for sensitive skin, but he didn't have to use it before our steamy times of intimacy.  You see, I had grown accustom to the bitter, sweet candy hiding underneath his arms.


(The collage photos were found online and feature model Ryley Lanteigne and actor Levi Michaels, who is a dead-ringer for my ex, Ben.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: