Sunday, November 26, 2017

Page 47 - My Cousin's Dare

Saturday Afternoon Chores

The handsomest of all my dad's brothers is the eldest, Cornelius, and his eldest son, Junior (also nicknamed Neil) is around my age and definitely the hunkiest of all my cousins.  Uncle Cornelius is deaf and mute and so is his son.  Junior's mom left the family when he was a child, and he was mostly raised by my grandparents on their farm.

One Saturday my dad asked me and my younger brother to accompany him to the farm to help with some much needed chores and repairs.  Grandma and Grandpa were gone for the day, but left Junior to assist us.  My father and brother stayed outside most of the afternoon working behind the barn, while Cousin Neil and I were in charge of sweeping the hardwood floors and cleaning inside the house.

Growing up I learned the sign language alphabet and a few basic hand gestures to communicate with my uncle and cousin.  I tried several times to let Neil know that we needed to get cleaning, however he ignored me and stayed on the living room sofa watching television.

Neil was beautiful to look at in his faded denim overalls with no shirt on.  He sat there leaning back on the sofa, resting both arms behind his head, revealing his furry armpits and firm body, no doubt a result of his many years working on the farm.

Several minutes passed and I once again peeked inside the living room and signaled that he needed to sweep the floors.  He motioned that it was the weekend and his day off.  I remembered that as a child he was very ticklish, so I warned him that I'd tickle him until he got up off the sofa.  He nodded, "No, no, no!", then quickly got up and chased me into the dining room, around the long, old wooden table.  The chairs were out of our way since they had been moved against the wall for better cleaning.  Neil eventually caught me by my belt buckle and pulled me in chose.  We were both breathing heavily from the chase, smiling, with our faces mere inches from each other.

I motioned that he had better get to work or else.  He raised his left arm to me as a dare and I froze.  (Male armpits are my biggest turn-on and now my hunky cousin was daring me to tickle his hairy pit)!  I don't know what came over me, but I took my index finger and stuck it in my mouth to get it nice and moist.  Neil raised an eyebrow.  Slowly and seductively, I pulled my wet finger out from my mouth.   His eyes widened and followed my finger as it moved to the hairy hollow under his raised arm.  I playfully twirled a patch of his pit hair into a wet curl around my finger.  My cousin reacted with a barely audible whimper.

He had the look of confusion on his face, as if I had just done something he had never heard of, or maybe he was feeling something he had never felt before.  Without so much as a sound he looked me in the eye then raised his other arm and waited for my next move.

I grew bolder and took hold of his muscular arm and pushed him against the old dinning room table, forcing his back onto the hard surface.  I still had his arm lifted above his head, but he didn't fight me.  I spat in his armpit then proceeded to mop his pit with my wet tongue.  Neil began to make soft moaning sounds, but not loud enough for those outside the house to hear.  I came up for air and a look of horror came over my face as I realized what I had just done to a relative.  He signaled that it would be best if we continued our game in his bedroom with the door locked.  I nervously agreed.

Next thing I knew, I woke up in bed with a jolt.  It had all been a dream.  A real, honest to goodness armpit sucking dream.


Sign for Cousin


Yes my grandparents have a farm and yes, I really do have an good looking deaf uncle, but no, he does not have a hunky, deaf son.  I try to blog about true life events, however I just had to share this odd, erotic dream.  ---  Oh and I kid you not, I woke up with a salty taste in my mouth.  What was that all about?


(Photos for the collage and sign language clip art were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a huge boner reading this!

Enrique Henry said...

Ha-ha! Thanks so much for checking out my blog. Glad you found this story so,... stirring.