Monday, November 20, 2017

Page 40 - Roadside Pit Stop

Going My Way?

When I was in my late teens I was desperate for male contact.  You see, I was a lonely, closeted kid, afraid of gay bars and the Internet was not around yet.  So, on weekends I use to borrow my parents' car and go driving around looking for hot, male hitchhikers.  There were many guys walking on the outskirts of town trying to head into the city.  I also noticed that lots of guys would walk home from the bar around 2:00 AM, after last call, so I tended to cruise around the gay drag quite a bit to give rides home.


Most of the men I picked up wore t-shirts or tank tops due to the hot, Texas evenings.  When they got into the car I could smell the heat of the night on their skin and the fragrance of their tangy armpits, which was such a turn on.


Having sex with strangers was not my goal, being in the company of a good looking guy was.  That said, I did I hooked up with a couple of my passengers (in the car, in their homes, beside a dark, dirt road and even atop the warm hood of my car).  I also made good friends with one nice fellow, but the majority of the men I picked up were just someone to chat with and sit close to.

The most memorable hitchhiker I ever picked up was a very sexy, hot thing who had a bad boy vibe about him.  We went to his efficiency apartment and he immediately took off his tank top.  We sat on the edge of his bed, he raised his arms and invited me to touch him.


My hands slowly and nervously caressed his hard body making stops at my favorite parts: his hairy chest, his hard nipples, his muscular arms and especially his sweaty, furry pits.  (Wow, I so wanted those stinky babies to smother my face.)  We started kissing quite a bit.  After awhile he paused to get a glass of water.  In between sips he told me a little bit about himself: he had a sister, he was looking for a job, oh yeah, and he had just been released from jail!!!


I panicked and told him it was late and I needed to return the car to my parents.  The dude was not happy.  He only let me go with the promise that I would return the next evening.  ---  I never did, nor did I ever pickup a guy by the side of the road ever again.

Be advised, I definitely would not recommend giving rides to strangers.  The risk is too great.  Now a days there are easier, better ways to meet guys, but back then it was the only solution I could think of for my loneliness.



(The gif, plus photos for the collage, pictures of the handsome passengers, and the scared guy were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: