Saturday, November 11, 2017

Page 35 - Do You Dine Or Are You The Dinner?

Your Pit Or Mine?

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!

"In intercourse between men, one of the partners typically assumes the role of an insertive partner (top) while the other assumes a receptive role (bottom)."  Discover Magazine Online

Asking a potential partner if he's a "top or bottom" or perhaps "versatile" in bed is very helpful, descriptive and easy to understand in the gay world.  Explaining underarm play preferences?  Not so much.

In my opinion the pit culture needs a couple of labels to help identify the preferred role when it comes to armpit play.  So I've been thinking of a few labels that might help:

"Do you give or receive?"

"Are you the muncher or the munchie?"

"Do you lick lollipops or are you the lolly?"

"Do you like picnics or do you prefer to be the picnic basket?"

"Are you the mechanic or the motor?"

"Are you the hog or the trough?"

"Do you do windows or are you a window?"

And my favorite,...

"Do you dine or are you the dinner?"



(The collage consists of various, delicious dinning photos I found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have watched almost all the videos shown in the above thumbnail��

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Anonymous! I like your taste in videos! ❤