Saturday, November 11, 2017

Page 34 - Picture Perfect Pit: A Poem

Male Model Charlie Matthews
Take off your shirt, sweet Charlie boy,
Let's take a pic or two.
Show off those arms and chiseled chest;
The camera sure loves you.

Now raise your right arm to your head.
Just leave it there a bit,
Enough to show that lovely lawn
That grows inside your pit.

Oh, hold that pose!  Yes, please don't move,
You take my breath away!
Your armpit's like work of art,
By Rembrandt or Monet.

Millions shall glance upon this pose,
They'll sigh and speak your name,
They'll say, "Sweet Charlie's perfect pic
Deserves a golden frame."



---  Just a little ditty I wrote inspired by Charlie Matthews' underarm.  From the first time I laid eyes on this picture I wondered:  Has there ever been a more beautiful photo of the male armpit?  Also, who had the honor of grooming that luscious pit hair for the photo shoot and how can I apply for the job?

(Photo and frame used for the collage were both found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: