Monday, November 6, 2017

Page 28 - The Armpit Worm: A Game

Ready To Play?
One of my favorite games to play with a lover is Armpit Worm.  The game can be played while we both are sitting next to each other on the sofa watching TV, in a car while waiting at a stoplight or when sitting closely together on an airplane.

First of all my guy has to be wearing a short sleeve t-shirt for the game to be played.  During a quiet moment I try to surprise him by carefully sneaking my index finger into the bottom opening of his sleeve.  Once the digit is in there I slowly wiggle my finger around in his underarm hair, then make a suckling noise and announce, "Pit worm!  Pit worm!"

He usually gets startled, laughs and tries to pull away.  If I'm lucky, my guy will reward me by letting the pit worm stay a bit longer and snuggle for warmth in his sexy, moist armpit bush.  ---  For bonus points I lick my finger when the worm comes out.  However, I loose all points if the guy licks my finger first. 


(The collage was created using photos found online and includes various fingers, a cute worm in love and a copy of my favorite pic of Dave Franco.  Unfortunately I have never played the Armpit Worm game with the good looking actor.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

2 comments:

Faux Paul said...

I know this game well - now I know it has a NAME! Love it! ;)

Enrique Henry said...

Hopefully, someday I'll find someone willing to take a long road trip and take turns playing this game. :)