Monday, November 6, 2017

Page 29 - Pit Party with Harry

Model Harry Rowley
I'd like to share a very private secret with you.  When I'm bored, restless or hungry for sexy armpit pics my favorite site to visit is Ftape Guys .  The website features beautiful, male models from various modeling agencies.  Each guy has his own page which features his stats, including personal trivia and often shows one or more photos of him posing with his armpits exposed.

The pages I enjoy the most include the name of the last song the male model listened to on his ipod.  When interviewed, one of my favorite models, Harry Rowley, answered Afterglow sung by Wilkinson.

I get ready by finding the tune on YouTube.  After clicking on the music, I turn down the lights, return to the guy's hot pit pics, then the party begins in my fantasy.  ---  We're listening to the song together, he raises his arms for me and,... well, I'll let you use your imagination as to how the rest of the story goes.


(Photos of handsome Harry found at Fashion Tape: The Online Fashion Resource.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: