Sunday, November 19, 2017

Page - 38 - Fitting Room Peep Show


Service With A Smile

For years I worked in an upscale department store, selling men's clothing.  You'd think that guys from wealthy families would have impeccable manners and a good amount of conservative decorum.  However, even in a fancy, high-end store, those business guys, ivy league college frat boys, and clean-cut gentlemen often shamelessly gave me a peek of their bare torsos, armpits and sometimes more private parts of their bodies, usually reserved for viewing by their girlfriends or wives.


Here's one example of what would happen:

After showing the customer to a fitting room, I'd give him a few minutes to try on his selected shirt(s).  I'd return to his changing stall and while standing in front of the closed door, I'd ask if he needed the item in a different size.  If so, I'd go retrieve the new size, come back and announce that I had the item in hand.  Many times the client would open the door, thank me, leave the door wide open, then proceed to take off the shirt he had on, right in front of me.  To my surprise he'd reveal the bounty of his workout regiment (or lack of one) and naturally, his hairy armpits.  Of course, being the expert in customer service I dutifully waited and watched, you know, in case he needed another size.  I must say, the experience was a treat for the eyes as well as the nose.  Often the warm, fitting room was inundated with the scent of his expensive, manly cologne and sweet, underarm musk.



Countless numbers of men, of all ages and color, would take off their clothes in front of me to try on not only shirts, but pants, swim trunks even skimpy, men's bikini-brief underwear for my professional opinion.  I don't know if the same occurred to my straight, male co-workers, but these eyebrow raising scenarios happened to me a lot.

Here are my top 3 theories as to why:


1. The guys were members of gyms and use to other men seeing them naked.
2. The guys could tell I was was gay and were looking for a quick hookup.
3. The guys privately enjoyed people appreciating their hard earned bodies.

Well, I left the retail world a few years ago.  Let me tell you, I don't miss the late night closings or high maintenance customers.  However, I do miss those private peep shows in the fitting rooms, secludedly located in the back of the men's department.


(The photos for the collage as well as other pit pics were found online.)

---  To read about another armpit adventure in my retail work life see Page 27: The Scent Of Armando .


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.




Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: