Monday, November 6, 2017

Page 31 - The Dynamic, Gay Duo: An Armpit Soap Opera?

Pow!!!  Bam!!! These Dynamic Armpits Are Knock Outs!

Greetings fans of pits and the Caped Crusader!

Many guys daydream about Batman and Robin.  Me?  I not only fantasize about them, I've made up a steamy, soap opera novella about the hunky heroes.  Every night, before I go to bed I add a little more to the story.

I grew up reading the adventures of Batman in comic books and seeing endless re-runs of the 1960's series on television.  Not only am I a fan of the Dark Knight, I'm also a huge fan of men's armpits.  So when I saw the erotic, shirtless online photo of the cosplay duo (pictured above) my imagination went into overload.

Adam West & Burt Ward, stars of the Batman series.

In my titillating tale, the Dynamic Duo are gay and have a fetish for male armpits.  (As a youngster I'd have bought that comic.  Heck, I would've emptied my entire piggy bank so I could contribute to a Go Fund Me account to get the movie made!)

Robert Pattinson

The story goes on to reveal that Robin, the Boy Wonder, is attracted to the wild and brooding Thomas Kyle Wayne (Batman and Catwoman's love child, who looks a lot like actor Robert Pattinson).  Thomas moves into stately Wayne Manor, eventually comes on to Dick Grayson and helps him come out of his prudish shell by teaching him the joys of underarm worship.

Matt Damon

After finally embracing his gay side, Batman starts dating studly, police cadet Patrick O'Hara (Police Chief O'Hara's adopted son, who resembles actor Matt Damon).  Patrick helps Bruce discover the pleasures of pit play and of being versatile in bed, a hard but pleasing lesson for the butch, millionaire crime-fighter to learn.  However, unbeknownst to all involved, Patrick is really the biological child of the Joker, given up for adoption at birth by his mother, in the hopes of keeping the boy safe from his lunatic father.  ---  Wait until that big secret comes out!


Jude Law

Lastly, Alfred the butler is accidentally transformed to his former youthful self by the Clock King's time-reverse machine.  Turns out young Alfie now looks like sexy actor Jude Law and has a thing for muscular, burly, bad boys.


Unfortunately, most of Gotham's villains hire muscular, burly, bad boys as their henchmen and Alfred becomes hopelessly attracted to each and every one of them, especially to their bushy, hairy armpits.

So far, I have no plans to publish or post the whole gay, underarm lovin' Batman story, but who knows?  Stay tuned Pit Fans! 


(All photos and bat emoji found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #GayBatman #GayRobin

No comments: