Saturday, November 4, 2017

Page 26 - Scrub, Scrub, Scrub My Pits: A Poem

Fleshly Scrubbed & Ready
Scrub, scrub, scrub my pits,
I've been a dirty boy.
Soap 'em, rinse 'em, sip and suck,
Let your mouth bring me joy.

Lick, lick, lick my pits,
Let your tongue probe and roam.
Kiss 'em, eat 'em, taste each hair,
Let your teeth be my comb.

Dry, dry, dry my pits,
Make me feel cared for,
Pat 'em, pet 'em, blow me dry,
Then suck 'em wet once more.


---  Just a little ditty I wrote inspired by a nursery song and all the fun times I've shared with guys in the shower.

(Photo of the anonymous bad boy found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.



No comments: