Monday, November 20, 2017

Page 39 - You Want To Put Your What In My Where?: A Poem


A Special Request
You asked me and I freaked, I nearly fell flat.
I'm shy 'cause I've never done something like that.
Well I have, yes you know, just not right in there.
So, you want to put your big ol' what, in my where?

Will you need some lube, Babe?  Or how 'bout some spit?
I'm feeling quite silly and nervous a bit.
Should I simply relax or clench up real tight?
I so wanna please you and do it just right.

Yeah sure, put it in there.  Hey now, that's not bad.
That's so crazy!  Yes!  Wow, it's driving me mad!
Go harder, go faster, go much faster yet.
Oh Baby, it hurts good, you're getting me wet.

I'm simply amazed at the load that you shot.
It was lots of fun man, and so friggin' hot,
Was it really bad?  No, on the contrary,
I love that you popped my underarm cherry.


---  Just a little, naughty ditty I wrote about the first time a guy had sex with my armpit.


(Provocative photos for the collage were found online, including the wet splatter.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: