Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Page 42 - The Dominant Armpit



Which Do You Prefer?

Okay, I have a weird hypothesis:  we all have a dominant hand, dominant eye, dominant body side, so we must also have a dominant armpit.

I believe the dominant armpit is the pit of the arm a guy prefers to raise when taking a selfie to show the world how strong and sexy he is.  Maybe because he's right handed or left handed and feels that it's the more muscular arm. 

The dominant pit could also be the underarm that sports the most hair.  Studies reveal that the hairiest pit is usually the smelliest, because it stores more bacteria, which can be a real turn on if you love smelling musk.

Lastly, the dominant pit might be the prettiest of the two armpits.  No person's two underarms are created equal.  Check out photos of shirtless guys with both arms raised and you'll soon discover the difference and no doubt pick your favorite of the two (provided there wasn't a lot of photoshopping done).



Reflecting on my real life, pit play I realize that I tended to give more attention to each partner's less dominant armpit.  Most of the guys were right handed, but I chose the left underarm.  Maybe because the less dominant pit was more vulnerable and super sensitive.

Sure, these theories aren't scientific fact, however I am willing to take part in a group study, as a researcher or study specimen,... you know, for the sake of science. 😁




(Various photos and arrows found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: