Thursday, November 2, 2017

Page 22 - Pit Hair In A Box: A Poem

The Personal Gift
Hey babe,...
You know my birthday's coming up.
I don't want clothes or brand new socks.
I want something more personal,
Give me your pit hair in a box.

A keepsake of your sexy self
(Yeah, sure it's quite unorthodox)
I want to treasure your sweet stink,
Give me your pit hair in a box.


---  Just a silly, little ditty I wrote somewhat inspired by a true event.
  You see, when I was younger I clipped some of my armpit hair, chest hair and pubic hair and put each clump into 3 separate Ziploc sandwich bags.  I planned on giving the bags to a guy I was dating as a token of my sincere affection.  Believe it or not, I honestly thought it was a sexy idea, however I chickened out at the last minute and never gave him the bags.


(Photos of the manscaping hunk, the daydreaming lad, the gift box and hair trimmings all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: