Sunday, October 29, 2017

Page 21 - The Curly Armpit: A Poem


Saw a yummy, naughty picture someone posted up online,
Thought, "I love it!  Man, I want it!  Need a plan to make one mine!"

See, the pic was of an armpit, but an armpit full of curls,
It was hairy, mighty sexy with such soft, amazing swirls.


How hypnotic, so exotic, an erotic, scrumptious feast.
"I must find one!  I'll start looking!  I'll search north, south, west and east!"

Oh so fair and somewhat rare, surely thrilling to the touch,
All my body aches to find you, my tongue lusts for you so much!


Hook your curls around my warm mouth, wrap them round my tongue's wet tip,
Let me taste those twirls of beauty, let me smell 'em, suck and sip.

Are you hiding 'neath a sweater?  Covered by a business suit?
I will find you, I'll not give up my obsessive, curl pursuit.


Like Prince Charming sought the one foot that would fit that one glass shoe,
Baby, I will keep on seeking out my curly pitted you.


---  Just a silly, little ditty I wrote.  It's dedicate to all those seeking a unique thrill.


(Photos for collage and clipart both found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: