Saturday, October 21, 2017

Page 15 - Peekaboo Pits: A Poem

I See You

Hey you hot guys in tight tees, with exposed armpit hair;
Peekaboo, I see you!
Did you raise up your arms 'cause you hoped that I would stare?
Peekaboo, I see you!

Sporty guys, sweaty guys, cocky smiles so debonair.
Peekaboo, I see you!
Let me look, let me dream of our tasty love affair.
Peekaboo, I see you!


---  This was just a little ditty I wrote, dedicated to those sexy dudes with hairy pits who wear tight t-shirts.

(The scrumptious photo was found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: