Saturday, October 21, 2017

Page 18 - Tickle, Tickle, Hairy Pit: A Poem

A Mouthful of Yum
Tickle, tickle, hairy pit,
Oh so yummy, wet with spit.
Squirming, quaking with such glee,
Yearning, opening just for me!
Tickle, tickle hair pit,
Oh so yummy, wet with spit.


---  A little ditty inspired by the song "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and dedicated to all those dry, hairy armpits out there.

(Photo of the tongue artist and his canvas found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: