Saturday, October 14, 2017

Page 10 - Oh, That Calvin Klein Ad!


One evening, when I was a young, ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT reported on a Calvin Klein advertising controversy promoting their fragrance Crave.  The ad in question featured the youthful, Australian model, Travis Fimmel.


The Ad

The heated debate was about his alluring pose, which seemingly promoting bondage and also the fact that he was too young for such an adult pose.  ---  Let me tell ya, his youthful appearance and his wild, hairy underarms were a real turn on for my virginal eyes!


Travis

I wasn't into S&M, nor Twinks, but I was all about wild and hairy armpits!  One look at the still photo on TV and I immediately made plans to rush to the drugstore to buy a magazine, any magazine, that had the ad inside.  It was a purchase well worth the money!  ---  Needless to say, I wore out the pages of that particular periodical.



In my opinion, his Calvin Klein pit pic is one of the top solo pit pics I have ever seen, and believe me, I've seen aplenty.

(Clipart and photos used for the title pic, as well as all other images of the seductive, young Master Fimmel were found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: