Sunday, October 15, 2017

Page 11 - The Armpit Buffet



So Many Pits In One Cramped Area

Usually when gay guys recall the horrors or delights of showering in gym class they mostly remember seeing wet frontal or rear view nudity.  However, my favorite recollections are of spying the varieties of salty, pungent underarms being raised towards the spraying nozzles of shower heads.  

Although the communal shower scene was the scariest experience of my young life, one silver lining was catching glimpses of my classmates' armpits.  It was so fun and easy to get away with.  Stare at a guy below the waist while he's showering and you'd more than likely get caught and beaten to a pulp.  Casually glance around the open shower area at pit level and no one was the wiser.  Besides, at the time I found comparing armpit hair mass a far more interesting way of measuring the manhood of a young guy than by the length of his junk.  Also, with my strict conservative upbringing I figured that ogling a dude's privates was wrong, but hey, admiring his underarms wasn't quite so naughty.

BTW, one odd fact about showering at our school was that no one was allowed to take soap into the showers.  Maybe it had something to do with floor safety.  So, because there were no bars of soap or shampoo available we were just getting the hot, sweaty glands and hair of our bodies soaked with chilly water, not necessarily getting clean.  ---  Let me tell you, the gym shower experience at my school was an overwhelming smorgasbord for the eyes and nose.

(Pit buffet photo and the gym shower pic were both found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: