Monday, October 9, 2017

Page 3 - Sprouting Into Manhood

What's This?

Soft, sporadic strains of hair started growing under my arms during middle school.  Other boys in gym class began sprouting pit hair too.  Many of them wore loose fitting tank tops as their PE uniforms.  The revealing tops displayed the development of each young man's fuzzy follicle growth under their arms, especially when shooting basketballs.  ---  What a thrill for my confused, pubescent heart and hungry eyes!


(Photo of curious guy found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: