Saturday, October 14, 2017

Page 7 - The Musky Pillow

My Imaginary Pillow Pal

At an early age I realized guys were a turn on for me, especially their chests and armpits.  I was too young to fully understand it all and definitely too young to have a boyfriend.  So, often late at night (when I knew the rest of the family was asleep) I created my own hunky boyfriend.  I would take the shirt I had worn that day out of the hamper, go to my bed, yank off the pillow case, and pull the tight pungent shirt over the head cushion.  ---  Voila, instant one-night stand!

I'd caress the chest of the shirt, hug it tightly and dig my nose into the pits of the sleeves.  Oh how the smell of musk turned on my imagination.  I'd close my eyes and fantasize that my face was in the well of a hairy guy's underarm, his voice moaning at the tickle of my tongue.  ---  I'm surprised no one ever questioned why the pits of my shirts were mostly wet on the outside.

(Photos of the shirt pillow and happy sniffer found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: