Saturday, October 21, 2017

Page 16 - Me, Myself & Awwwww!

Say, "Awwwww!"
One thing my high school boyfriend and I never tried was pit play.  I enjoyed cozying up to Randy's shirtless body during our moments of afterglow, however I never had the courage to ask if I could lick his fragrant underarms.  Heck, back then I didn't even know it was a thing.  I just thought I was different and kinda kinky.

Sadly, months would often pass between our secret dates.  Well, this was unhealthy for my libido.  As a horny teen I needed to find release somehow.  Finding another boyfriend was out of the question, 'cause I loved Randy way too much.  So like most guys, I took matters into my own hands,... and tongue.

I was curious as to what armpit-licking felt like and tasted like, so late one night in the privacy of my bedroom, in front of a mirror, I raised my arm and opened wide.  My tongue stretched and raked up my dry pit hairs, instantly dampening the strands.  I licked and preened myself, then held the saliva drenched follicles on the tip of my tongue like a spoon holds cereal.  My underarm hair tickled my tongue and my tongue tickled my underarm hair.  ---  From that moment I was hooked and turned on.  I had found my fetish; I was a true, red-blooded, armpit lover.



(Photo of hungry actor Shane Hicks found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: