Thursday, October 12, 2017

Page 6 - Great Scott, He's SUPER, Man!




Charles Atlas Ads

I grew up reading superhero comics.  Aside from the thrilling adventures, I also got a huge thrill from the Charles Atlas body building ads in each issue.

"Mr. Atlas was an Italian-American bodybuilder best remembered as the developer of a bodybuilding method and its associated exercise program." (Wikipedia)

Boy!  it didn't take Atlas long to have an effect on me!!!  His physique was mighty impressive, but my eyeballs kept focusing on the pits of his bulging arms.  ---  Back then, those well toned, smooth underarms were SUPER hypnotic!

(Photos of Charles Atlas and the advertisements found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: