Monday, October 9, 2017

Page 4 - The Underarm Cover-Up

The Tank Top Reveal

In elementary school I use to love to wear tank tops during the hot, Texas summers.  The breeze hitting my underarms was refreshing and tickled.  However, that all changed in middle school, around eighth grade.  My wisps of delicate, boyish pit hair quickly grew into dark turfs of budging manhood.  I was oddly ashamed and turned on at the same time.

Sadly, I made the conscious decision to stop wearing the comfortable, sleeveless tops in public, which included wearing them around my conservative family at home.  In doing so I no longer had to deal with what was becoming a part of myself that I found way too arousing.  ---  To this day, tank tops are like a naughty, peek-a-boo show for me.  I go crazy watching and waiting for a guy's pit hair to be revealed as he goes about his business, moving his arms!

(Photo of hot guy in tank top found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: