Saturday, October 28, 2017

Page 20 - The Ultimate Choice

Was There Really Any Confusion?

Due to our parents' disapproval, Randy (my high school sweetheart) and I had to break up.  To appease my family I soon began dating my best friend, Vonda.  She was sweet, she was pretty, however she had the armpits of a girl.

Hard as I tried I could not get excited with Vonda the way I did with guys.  In attempts to stir myself up I even focused on her manly features (she had a bit of a butch streak, and her forearms had peach fuzz).  However, she was no dude so I never tried, nor had the desire to pass first base with her.

To make matters even more un-enticing, Vonda liked to wear tank tops and sleeveless blouses quite often.  "Oh great,"I thought, "our relationship is doomed!"  Her pits were very feminine, always well shaven and smooth, plus when she perspired her pits didn't smell quite as sexy nor as musky as a guy's.

For 5 years I tried to make it work with Vonda, we even got engaged, but I finally maned up and ended our romance, which was best for us both.

Nothing against my ex-fiance or any female, but to this day, the sight of lady underarms makes me queasy.  ---  So I guess there's really no doubt or choice for me, I like hombres, especially hairy-pitted ones.


(Photos of female model, confused guy and the oh so captivating Austin Palao all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: