Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Page 13 - Better Than a Glass of Warm Milk

Awww, Sweet Dreams!

When I was a freshman in high school, I convinced my parents that I was too old to share a bedroom with my little brother.  So, they converted the car garage into a bedroom for me.  Finally, I had lots of space for my things and more importantly, total privacy!

One of the advantages of having my own room was that I could now sleep “au natural”.  Of course, I was too nervous to try sleeping through the night with no PJS (didn’t want Mom and Dad to find me in the buff if I croaked in my sleep).  However, I thought it was perfectly normal for a guy to sleep with no shirt on.  No shame it that, right?

Not only did I enjoy the feel of soft cotton sheets against my bare chest, but I also started enjoying sleeping with my arms behind my head, in order to get a good whiff of my fuzzy, teen pits.  I always took a shower before bedtime so my sleepy time underarms were never too ripe.

To this day, one of the best ways for me to fall to sleep is to use my bare arms as a pillow, and have my nose buried in an underarm, taking in my sweet, sweet, pit perfume!


(The photo of "Mr. Sleeping Beauty" as well as the gif were found online.)


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #gayarmpitlover #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #smellingmypits

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your armpits help put you to sleep as you dream the night away.

Enrique Henry said...

Certainly, however, my nose in the pit of another would be an even better way! 😈

Anonymous said...

Mmm i agree Enrique

Enrique Henry said...

👍😘