Monday, October 16, 2017

Page 12 - Pits In Motion

Mikhail Baryshnikov

Mikhail Baryshnikov is considered one of the best ballet dancers in history.  When I was younger he was a major celebrity and would regularly appear on television variety shows and specials.  "Misha" had (and has to this day) tremendous sex appeal, a great body and lots of talent.

I use to love watching Baryshnikov dance on TV, especially when he performed shirtless.  As I sat on the floor in front of the family television set, it felt like a wild and crazy roller coaster ride for an underarm lover like me.  Up went his arms, up went my young heart's pulse rate; down went the arms, my racing heart would calm down a bit,... over and over again, teasing me, until the audience applauded at the end of his performance.  "Bravo, bravo! Encore, encore!"  ---  His artistry took my breath away, but so did his captivating appearance, especially those delightful, dancing pits!

(Photos of Mikhail used for the collage were found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: