Monday, October 9, 2017

Page 1 - The Armpit Poster

Poster of Jon-Eric Hexum
As a youngster I had to keep my attraction to the male species a well guarded secret.  When I was a teen I secretly bought this poster and kept it hidden under my bed.  At the time Jon-Eric Hexum was a huge male model and sex symbol, plus he had a hit weekly television show, COVER UP.  This picture is the first memory I have of curiously, noticing the sexiness of a man's armpit.  ---  Wow, what hunky, hairy pits!


(Photo of the model/actor found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve the man and hairy pits

Enrique Henry said...

Hey Sam! Guess we share some of the same tastes in men and pits.