Saturday, October 14, 2017

Page 8 - My Cousin's Private Showing


Watch and Learn

Growing up I looked up to my older cousin, Sam.  I was the eldest of my siblings so it was nice to have an "older brother" figure in my life. One day, when I was a preteen and Sam was in high school, we both spent the weekend at my grandparents house.  We had fun together helping grandpa out with the chores and hanging out in the backyard till the sun went down.

That first night, just before bedtime, while our grandparents were watching television, Sam and I met alone in the bathroom to brush our teeth.  He was still wet from the shower he'd just taken a minutes before I came in.  My cousin was shirtless, wearing only a pair of sleeping shorts.  After we finished brushing, my "big brother" proceeded to talk to me about proper male hygiene.

He taught me how a man correctly takes care of his face, hair, nails, skin,... oh yeah, and how a dude properly sprays on underarm deodorant.  Sam stood facing me and slowly lifted his toned arm for me to closely observe.


"Pssst, pssssst!," went the aerosol can and out from the nozzle danced a light white midst, sprinkling his dark pit hair.  I was paralyzed and awe stuck at the beautiful, intimate act!  He lifted his other arm for me and "Pssst, pssssst!" that pit was sprinkled with the manly scented deodorant as well.  Smiling he turned to me and announced, "Okay, now it's your turn."

I was shy, but I wanted to be a good student, so I quietly took off the sleeping shirt I had put on for bedtime.  He gently took a hold of my right hand's wrist, raised my arm up over my head and aimed the can. I looked away so as not to get the spray in my face and also so he wouldn't see how much I was enjoying our secret tutorial.  "Pssst, pssssst!"  The cold mist tickled, but felt so erotic.  My cousin let my arm down, then took my left wrist, raised it up high, and aimed the can at my pit.  "Pssst, pssssst!"  ---  Oh the chill and the thrill!

When he was done he smiled at me and said, "And that's how a man does it."  We put on our sleeping shirts and headed to the queen sized, guest bed.  ---  That night I found it hard to sleep, for in my mind I was reviewing, over and over again, the touch, the smell and the "Pssst, pssssst" of our private lesson.

(Photos of the hunk with the "spring time fresh" pits and the shocked teen both found online.)


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #hairyarmpits

No comments: