Monday, November 20, 2017

Page 41 - The Timer By The Bed: A Poem


Ready, Set, Go!

Let's set a timer on the nightstand by the bed.

10 minutes just for you,
10 minutes just for me.

This way our desires can be equally fed.

10 minutes just for you,
10 minutes just for me.

Ding goes the timer and then we both have to swap.

10 minutes just for you,
10 minutes just for me.

If you're on the bottom, well you're now on the top.

10 minutes just for you,
10 minutes just for me.

Ding, you lick my armpit.  Suck it, get it all wet!

10 minutes just for you,
10 minutes just for me.

Ding, I'll munch on yours now.  Boy, we'll work up a sweat.


---  A little ditty based on a plan I discussed with one of my boyfriends.


(Photos for the collage found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: