Sunday, November 12, 2017

Page 36 - My Ad for Scented Underarm Deodorant

M'm,  M'm, Good!
Okay, this post ought to convince you that I'm armpit crazy.

When I was a kid, Wacky Packages bubble gum cards were all the rage.  (See example below.)


In 4th grade I use to love to draw my own comic versions of weird and wacky advertisements for my classmates.  One of my favorite ads was for Left Guard's new, fruit scented underarm deodorant.  No longer did your armpits need to smell bland and boring, now that your pitters could smell like strawberries, oranges or grapes!

And coming soon was the savory steak and potatoes scented spray.  The ending panel had someone with their nose buried deep in the shirtless male customer's underarm, happily exclaiming, "Mmmmmm, smells like dinner!"


(The photo collage consists of 3 yummy items I found online, of which 1 is wayyy high in calories and carbs, also not as fun to eat.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: