Saturday, November 11, 2017

Page 33 - A Triple Threat: Hairy Pits, Playful & Bespectacled

Model Andrés Velencoso

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!

Three types of men turn me on the most: guys with hairy armpits, guys who can make me laugh, and those who wear glasses.

1.  I go gaga for guys with hairy pits: thick, manly, spidery looking strands, growing like dark ivy in the hollows of his deep underarms.  My mouth drools just thinking about it!

2.  I'm also attracted to men who can make me laugh.  Playful, funny guys are hot.  Looks fade, but funny keeps me entertained.

3.  Lastly, I enjoy making a pass at a lad who wears glasses.  Growing up I was told that guys who wear specs are smart, and who doesn't love an intelligent gent?  Also, I like the ol' Clark Kent fantasy.  The guy may appear mild mannered, but behind that bespectacled appearance is usually a wild, sexy Superman!

CONCLUSION:  Hmmmm, based on the 3 photos shown above, male model Andrés Velencoso seems to tick all the right boxes for me!


(Pics of the perfect Mr. Velencoso all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: