Saturday, December 2, 2017

Page 48 - Armpits For All Seasons: A Poem

Seasonal Pits

Summer pits: your sun-baked hollows give my tongue a sweaty, salty treat.

Autumn pits: your underarms are spicy and smell oh so musky sweet.

Winter pits: your hairy caves give my cold lips a wet and warm retreat.

Springtime pits: your floral essence brings new life, it quickens my heartbeat. 


Manly pits: summer, autumn, winter, spring, each day and every hour.
I long for you, I lust for you!  Armpits you hold me in your power.


---  A little ditty I wrote inspired by the changing of the calendar.

(Photos for the collage all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: