Saturday, December 2, 2017

Page 51 - A Close and Intimate Shave


From Hairy To Smooth

I have hairy genes, so I like manscaping my body every now and then.  One memorable evening I locked myself in the bathroom to trim my chest and armpit hair using a pair of scissors, shaving cream and a razor.  Ben, my boyfriend of 8 years, knocked on the bathroom door and playfully inquired, "What ja doing?"  I replied, "I'm busy making myself pretty for you."

"Can I help?" he sheepishly asked.  I answered, "Aaaaah, it's kinda private."

He tried turning the door knob, "Open the door, I wanna help. Pleeeeease!!!?," he begged.  
I could never refuse Ben when he begged, so I unlocked the door.  He smiled as he entered and saw what was going on behind the now opened door.  There I shoot in my black boxer briefs with white shaving cream outlining my chest, standing on a large bath towel to catch the furry trimmings.  "Don't worry, I'm not shaving off all my chest hair," I assured him, "I'm just trimming around the edges."

Ben stood silently watching my every move then said, "Here, let me lend you a hand."  It was a strange and sweet request.  He took the razor from my hand and had me take a seat so he could get a better reach.  Unfortunately, I could no longer see myself in the mirror to approve of his styling efforts.

As the razor outlined my chest I dared not squirm or wiggle for fear of a nick or cut.  Let me tell you, there certainly was a whole lot of trust involved.

"Allow me try a little something", he pleaded.  Before I knew it Ben did more than trim my chest hair, he completely cut it all off!  He then proceeded to shave my abs until they were baby smooth.  When finished he whispered, "Now raise up your arm."  I responded in shock, "What did you ask!!!?"  He insisted, "Raise up your arm.  Pleeeeease!!!?"

As I've mentioned on Page 9  of this blog, I don't enjoy shaved underarms.  Having hairy pits feels better and looks sexier.

"Pleeeeease!!!?", he kept begging as if pleading to fulfill a life-long fantasy.  I knew it was a loosing battle so I lifted my arm surrendering my hairy pit to my boyfriend.  Ben turned the sink faucet on and splashed warm water onto his hand and got my underarm good and wet, then slathered shaving cream over my pit.




It was obvious that Ben was very turned on, so I let him proceed.  He was soooo quiet and soooo focused on what he was doing.  Letting him shave my body was risky, yet it turned out to be a very intimate act.

After shaving my chest, abdomen and both armpits my razor happy boyfriend smiled a devilish smile and aimed for the area just below my belt.  I was so turned on by Ben being turned on that I let him shave wherever and whatever else he wanted to shave that evening.


(Photos for collage and all other pics found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

1 comment:

Isayaah Parker said...

I am sure your hair grows fast anyway.