Sunday, December 17, 2017

Page 56 - Sweaty Spaghetti: A Poem


Bon Appétit

Sweaty spaghetti,
Deliciously wet.
A mouthful of yummy,
I'll never forget.

Sweaty spaghetti,
Dripping with spice.
No need to add pepper,
Your musk will suffice.

Sweaty spaghetti,
Soaked down to each root.
Dank underarm whiskers,
An armpit's sweet fruit.

Sweaty spaghetti,
Fresh from an athlete,
Or hardworking strong man;
Oh wow, what a treat!



---  Just a little ditty I wrote inspired by the hairy pic featured in the center of the collage.



(Photos for the collage were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: