Monday, December 18, 2017

Page 57 - All Tied Up, Armpits Ready!


A Captive Audience

After a couple months dating Rodger (my leather loving boyfriend) he requested that we get a bit more adventurous in the boudoir.  He wanted us to try several toys, accessories and games that were popular in the gay, leather subculture. I loved the guy, so I kept trying whatever he wanted in order to please him, regardless of how uncomfortable it made me.  Oh, how it frustrated the poor guy that I was not a big fan of most of the gadgets and role playing that he suggested.

Rodger always wanted to take the lead, he always wanted to be in charge, to not only be called "Daddy", but to wear the pants in the relationship.  There was a big problem though,... I am not a very submissive person.

Well, desperate times called for desperate measures.  It was time to try something I had never attempted.

One evening we stood kissing in his bedroom.  Both of us had stripped down to only our cotton briefs.  I suddenly surprised Rodger by playfully pushing him onto the bed, going to his closet and grabbing a handful of neckties and belts.  I ordered him not to talk, just to lie still.  His eyes widened as I climbed onto the bed, raised his two arms and secured his wrists to the rails of his metal headboard.  I tied the knots firmly, but not so tight that they'd injure him.

Looking at him straight in the eye I announced, "Okay Mister Man, you want kinky?  I'll give you kinky!"

He quietly smiled and was expecting to be serviced below his waistline, however my full attention was aimed exclusively under his arms.  It was "Sonny Boy's" time to be in charge and "Sonny Boy" wanted and needed some armpits.  Rodger squirmed and tried to resist, but soon surrendered to my fingers, my lips and hungry tongue.

Later, when I untied him, he confessed that it was the wildest encounter he had ever had in bed.  After that experience Rodger allowed me to take control more often.  ----   I was not surprised.





(All bondage photos gleefully found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

1 comment:

Isayaah Parker said...

so Roger wasnt that dominant after all