Sunday, December 24, 2017

Page 59 - Shirtless Santas: The Armpit Collection


Seasons Greetings, armpit lovers!  Here's a collection of favorite shirtless Santas for all you naughty armpit lovers.  ---  Ho-ho-ho!  Whoa-whoa-whoa!  Wish one of these guys would come down my chimney!

Sweet Santa

Cute Santa

Fine & Fit Santa

Hot Santa

Go-Go Boy Santa

Smooth Santa

Black Santa

Bad Boy Santa

Cocky Santa

Reclining Santa

Lifeguard Santa

Bearing-Gifts Santa

"Chillax" Santa

Santa Papi

Cholo Santa

Muscle Bound Santa

Dreaming of more than a white Christmas Santa

Boyfriend Santa

HirsuteSanta

Barely Legal Santa

"This way to my bedroom" Santa

Bedtime Santa

Bling-Bling Santa

Smiling Santa

Rock and Roll Santa

Disciplinarian Santa

Yes Sir, Santa!


And finally....


Off-Duty Santa


(The gif along with the photos of these jolly gents were all found online.)



Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me on 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #BarechestedSanta #ShirtlessSanta #HotSanta #GayChristmas #GaySanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This hot pics just made my Christmas really special ��. Merry Christmas fellow armpit lovers

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, thanks for reading my blog entry! I'm so glad you enjoyed the pit pics! Happy New Year!