Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Page 60 - If I'd Known It Was The Last Time: An Armpit Poem



If I'd known it was the last time
I'd have taken much more care,
Kissed each armpit so much slower,
Tugged more strands of your pit hair.



If I'd known it was the last whiff,
The last musky, candy taste,
My last chance to pet each hollow,
Not a second would I waste.



If I'd known it was my last glance
I'd have kept the lamp light on,
Taken up-close, artsy photos,
Lifelike sketches I'd have drawn.


Wish I'd kept my nose in longer,
Memorized your every moan.
If I'd only had some warning,
If I'd only ever known.




---  A little ditty I wrote inspired by my sadness of not recalling the last time I played with the armpits of each ex-boyfriend.


(Armpit photo captures all found online.  Luckily someone was smart enough to take pictures of these pits for posterity.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: