Sunday, December 3, 2017

Page 49 - Armpits: $5.00 A Whiff

What A Deal!

I recently read an interesting Redit thread titled: 
Straight Guys: Would You Let A Gay Guy Lick Your Armpits?  In the conversation straight men were asked if they would allow their pits to be sniffed by a gay man,... if they were paid.  Here are a few responses:

"Only if I get some money or an item I desire out of this activity."

"I think I could deal with that for the right monetary compensation."


"If I could make a quick buck doing basically nothing, I'd do it."



And how much would they ask for a sniff?

"$5 a minute," one guy quoted.

"$50 to smell, $100 to lick," another confessed.

"I'm thinking I'd need at least like $500 - $1000," one declared.  "I'm a high class armpit call dude."


Wow, I can't get over the guy who responded $5.00 a minute to sniff his armpit.  Heck, it costs me more to order a pizza delivered to my home.  I'd rather have a 25 cent bag of Top Ramen instant noodles for dinner and use the money I saved to get a couple of good whiffs from the hot, straight guy who delivers my pizza.  It might help him pay his way through college.

Hmmmm, maybe I should place an ad in the local newspaper or post it on the bulletin board at the corner coffee shop:






Hey blog readers, do I have any takers? 😉


(Photos for collage and advertisement template found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

2 comments:

Isayaah Parker said...

I often thought about offering straight guys money or 420 or something to enjoy their pits lol but these guys in the reddit comments are unreasonable! Aint nobody paying that much money to sniff pits or even lick them!

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Yasmina!