Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Page 50 - Anonymous Pits: A Poem

No Need To Hide

Come out, come out wherever you are,
Anonymous pits come on out and come play.
Your fantasies are hot, not bizarre,
Your longing is normal, your lusts are okay.





Go seek, go find a pit connoisseur,
Anonymous pits seek one out far and wide.
In town, online, you'll find him I'm sure,
Just share with each other, there's no need to hide.





Warm hands, wet mouths are waiting for you,
Anonymous pits there is fun to be had.
Reveal yourself, come out in full view,
Once you get attention I know you'll be glad.





---  A little ditty I wrote inspired by online photos of guys revealing their armpits, but hiding their faces.


(Photos for the collage and of the shy guys were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

1 comment:

Enrique Henry said...

Don't be shy, leave a comment.