Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Page 53 - Jared, Jared, Jared: A Poem



Male Model Jared Rosenberg

Jared, Jared, Jared,
Blue green eyes, dark brown hair,
Pretty, pretty armpits,
Chest so smooth, skin so fair.

Jared, Jared, Jared,
Don't pout, don't frown, don't cry.
Perfect lips for kissing,
Your beauty makes me sigh.

Jared, Jared, Jared,
How I love what I see.
Make my heartbeat flutter,
Keep your arms raised for me.




--- Just a little ditty I wrote inspired by the lovely male model, Jared Rosenberg.  I think one reason I'm obsessed with him is that he reminds me of one of my exes.


(Photos found online.  To view a video of Jared go to: Jared's Video on the Why Not Models website .)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: