Saturday, December 30, 2017

Page 62 - My Top 10 Favorite Armpits of 2017

My Favorite Pits of The Year

I posted over 5,000 armpit pics onto my Pinterest page in 2017.  Out of all those delicious underarms I kept coming back to my faves.  When I saw these pits, it was lust at first sight and their power to seduce me has never gone away.  Here, in no particular order, are my top 10 armpits for the year.  


Casey Moss - Actor & Singer


Eric Carvalho - Model


Adrian Rafael - Model



Andrés Velencoso - Model



Jared Rosenberg - Model



Adam Caldera - Model & Medical Student




Unknown Model


David Laflamme - Model, Actor & Photographer


Josh Wald - Model, Skateboarder, Singer/Songwriter, Musician & Photographer


Charlie Matthews - Model


Well armpit lovers, I hope some of my faves are now some of yours.


(Photos all found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.




No comments: