Friday, December 8, 2017

Page 54 - Daddy's Undershirts


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Being the underarm fanatic that I am, my mind often strays to strange musings about my favorite topic: men's pits.

The internet wasn't around back in my daddy's younger days, to get the word out about armpit fetishes.  However, I'll bet armpit lust was crazy and out of control, due to the fact that most men use to wear tank top style undershirts on a daily basis.


Pits were much more visible and since air-conditioning was rare, seeing exposed sweaty pits was very common.  Yes, those folks back then were a lot more conservative, but I'm guessing they fantasized more about underarms than the average person does today.


I recall from my childhood that my dad, both grandfathers, my uncles, and the men from our neighborhood all use to wear white, ribbed cotton tank tops under their work shirts and also their dress shirts.  These sleeveless undershirts had a slight scoop-neck, were referred to as A-shirts (athletic shirts) and sometimes pejoratively nicknamed "wife beaters."


Often during our hot Texas summers, these working class men would walk around their homes and backyards wearing their tight white undershirts with no covering, exposing their chests, manly muscles and abundantly furry underarms.  You know, I don't think these guys ever learned about manscaping.  They were so into being macho that trimming under their arms would have probably been considered too feminine.


Needless to say, my eyes were always hypnotized by those uncovered pits, especially when arms were raised and the view was blissfully unobstructed!  But wait a minute, these men were relatives and friends of the family!  ---  Wow, what a constant struggle it was for my young eyes not to stare at those bushy underarms in a lecherous manner.


When I grew up I never wore A-shirts myself; I was always more of a modest, white t-shirt kind of guy.  However, to this day whenever I remember men's underwear from my youth I always smile at the memories of A-shirts and those captivating manly pits.


(Pics and vintage ads for the collage, photos of the models, as well as the emoji were all found online.)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #tanktop

3 comments:

Isayaah Parker said...

Hell yea! Growing up that was one of the first things that got me hot about guys. Seeing those "wife beaters" as I called them, under the dress shirts. Guys stripping out of their shirts and sporting wife beaters in the summer, working in the yard...So hot. So manly. Wife beaters tight against their sweaty muscular bodies. Especially the hunks playing basketball

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, i'm wife beater fetishits :)

Enrique Henry said...

Hey Isayaah & Mr. Anonymous! Thanks for your comments.