Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Page 52 - Wonder Man and The Island of Male Amazons

Wonder-ful!

Did you know DC Comics actually has a Wonder Man who lives on an island of male Amazons!?  According to the comic's database, the Amazons of Elysium are an all-male race of warriors, Earth 11's counterparts to the Amazons of Wonder Woman's Themyscira.  The prince of the male Amazons and their champion is Dane of Elysium, known to his world as Wonder Man.

Ooooooo, an island of men, only men, hunky men, most of them probably shirtless, revealing massive arms and armpits!  Now that's truly a paradise island!




I wish I would have known about this manly, comic character when I was a kid.  Just imagine all the adventures I would have come up with to play with my buddies.  They'd be the warriors, I'd be their champion prince and we'd all be living on a lush, tropical island.




Of course in my imagination Wonder Man captures the handsome villain, wraps his Lasso of Truth around the guy and orders him to reveal his dark secrets.

"Why am I compelled to tell you what I am thinking!?" asks the confused bad guy.

"You have no choice.  My magic lariat forces anyone it captures into submission; compelling its captive to tell the truth and obey the wielder of the lasso.  Now speak, what information are you trying to keep from me?" our hunky hero demands.

The villain blurts out, "I love armpits and I want to bury my face in your hairy pits, Wonder Man!"

The dashing prince smiles and asks, "Did I mention the lasso forces anyone it captures into submission?"  Our hero raises his arm revealing his sweaty pit and commands, "Now say ahhhh!"


(Photos of the various wonderful men found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: