Sunday, December 24, 2017

Page 58 - Underarms Under the Mistletoe: A Holiday Armpit Poem


Season's greetings, armpit lovers!  Here's a little pit poetry for you:


UNDERARMS UNDER THE MISTLETOE
Mistletoe is hung,
Dangling from doorways,
By folks who want smooches,
But for this one guy.

There stands "Shirtless George",
Hands above his head,
He don't want my kisses,
He wants a lick instead.



Should I take the bait?
Satisfy his lust?
My brain says, "Don't lick him!"
My tongue says I must.



---  Just a little ditty I wrote inspired by an old tradition which dictates that a person is allowed to kiss anyone standing underneath mistletoe, and that bad luck befalls the individual who refuses the kiss.



(Mistletoe gif, plus photos for the postcard perfect collage and pic of the more than willing dude all found online.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me on 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #hairyarmpits #GayChristmas

2 comments:

Geno Taylor said...

Cute! Thanks for composing and sharing. Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks for the kind comment and always providing encouragement, Geno! May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.