Friday, January 1, 2021

Page 237 - Pit Questionnaire


Happy 2021, fellow armpit lovers!  I have several readers who are closeted fans of pits, yet have never made love to another man's underarms.


Well, I'm working on a special blog entry for them and I am in need of your help.

Any advice for first-time armpit lovers?  The recommendations can be practical preparations, preferences or whatever comes to your mind.


Remember, no answer is too silly or trite.

Please leave your opinions in the comment section.  Thanks.  ---  Enrique 😘


(Pictures collected for the collage, as well as the other images used as part of this blog entry, were all found online.) 

The Armpit Fetish Flag

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .



NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #PitSurvey #PitQuestionnaire

3 comments:

Enrique Henry said...

Paul commented on Facebook: "As a visual artist, for me it was easier to broach showing very select friends (who were NOT artists themselves) works that featured armpits, and either waiting until they commented, or, and more healthily I think for me, broaching it myself, saying "Have you ever noticed how often I include armpits in my art," or, "What do you think of the way the armpits are done?" This would initiate a dialogue - sometimes brief, but sometimes very in-depth and lengthy and very validating, that they could be attractive, even erotic, and I found most were very light about it, as far as saying "some folks love feet! Hey, they're body parts, everybody's got 'em!" After that I got to where I could show other, less "select" friends, gay and straight, and get their takes as well. It's been a fun and fascinating journey! I must say having found this page helped tremendously, as far as nurturing MORE art devoted specifically TO underarms, and the resultant dialogues with others afterwards. So glad I found you and your blogs, your page, and you, Enrique!"

Enrique Henry said...

I replied: "Wow, Paul S. Wilson, such excellent advice! 🤔 It's something I haven't even thought of doing! Must put this one in my memory file. P.S. Thanks for the sweet compliment, Paulito. 😘"

Enrique Henry said...

Based on a conversation I had with a buddy, one recommendation is to have a conversation with your sweetie as to your preferences: either making love to underarms that are freshly cleaned or pits that are musky & sweaty. 👅 You both are allowed to change your answers over time.