Saturday, January 2, 2021

Page 238 - Challenge for 2021: Try An Armpit Pose


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  As you can probably guess, I spend lots of my free time combing the Internet for pretty, pit pics.  Naturally I explore the usual social media sites: Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.


There I find many randy gents, striking poses to reveal their workout results, six-pack abs, firm derrières, their pecks and privates!  ---  Of course, as a gay man, I do appreciate those images.


So many beautiful guys with beautiful bodies!  However, the majority of them don't have a single armpit pose of themselves posted on their social media sites!  WHAT THE HECK!!!???  That's like hiding the Mona Lisa in the museum's storage room!


So Pit Pals, if you're one of those darling dudes who loves snapping thirst trap photos of your body, please consider accepting my challenge for 2021.  Come on, try a sexy armpit shot. 😍


(The pics for the collage, as well as the photographs and clipart used for this blog entry, were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .



NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hotguys #hairyarmpits 

2 comments:

Faux Paul said...

YASS!!!

Enrique Henry said...

Great minds! Am I right? --- Thanks for checking out my blog, Fauxlito!