Sunday, April 18, 2021

Page 242 - ARMPIT POEM: "Would It Terminate Our Friendship If I Were To Lick Your Pit?"


Greetings lovers of armpits and poetry!   As I've mentioned before, my sweetie is definitely NOT into underarm amusements.


So sadly, I'm constantly starving for some pit passion, and desperately trying to satiate the hunger.


Well, today I did some fantasizing and decided to write a poem, based on a conversation I'd love to have with a close friend.


 I hope you enjoy it!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

"WOULD IT TERMINATE OUR FRIENDSHIP
IF I WERE TO LICK YOUR PIT?"


Oh hey Robert, I've a question, I'm not sure that I should ask,
As my best friend, I am hoping you'll be kinda cool with it.
Like I've mentioned, it's been eons since my tongue's been satisfied,
Would it terminate our friendship if I were to lick your pit?


Yes, I know it's quite improper, rather awkward,... a surprise,
That I'd ask you such a favor.  It's a shocker, I'll admit!
But, I cannot ask a stranger or a boyfriend from my past.
Since we both are such close buddies, I sure hope there's no conflict.


I'm a horny armpit lover, but my sweetie thinks I'm weird,
Though I'm married and adore him, he is prudish, just a bit.
So, I'm asking you this favor, please allow me just one lick.
But, we mustn't tell my husband, 'cause you know he'd throw a fit.


I'll be gentle, I'll lick quickly.  Just one lap is all I ask.
If it turns out that you like it, I'll lick twice,... if you permit.
And perchance that you are sweaty and my tongue feels a sweat drop,
Dude, I promise I won't swallow,... hell, I promise you I'll spit.


Don't be angry or offended, you're the best bud of my life.
Though we two were never lovers, nor have had a go at it,
For one second let me make love to the well beneath your arm.
Would it terminate our friendship if I were to lick your pit?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

---  Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this silly sonnet.  Blogging about my frustrations is very therapeutic, especially if it involves looking up armpit photos online to go with my post! 😍

Just in case you were wondering, Robert is a dear, old friend of mine.  We never dated, but he and my sister went steady for a bit when we all were teenagers.


The models featured in this blog entry are Arad Winwin (l.) standing in for me, and David Rest (r.) who happens to resemble a young Robert.


By the way, that's studly, male model Cody Callahan (above), representing my jealous sweetie, Grant.  ---  I found all the photos online.



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #GayPoetry

No comments: