Saturday, April 24, 2021

Page 243 - My Top 5 Armpit Blog Entries of the Week (April 18-24, 2021)


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Weekends give us extra time to read and pursue our passions.  Well, if you enjoy reading lists and checking out male underarms, this post is for you!


I started my CONFESSION OF AN ARMPIT LOVER blog in December of 2017.  Every time I open up my BLOGGER account, I check out the stats to see which blog entries received the most reads from around the globe, for that day, and for the week.  Not because I need to know the numbers, but because I'm curious to see what turns on other armpit aficionados of the world. 😈  ---  I thought YOU might be interested as well.


This week the TOP 5 nations with readers who visited my blog were:
5.) Germany
4.) Philippines 
3.) United Kingdom
2.) Brazil
1.) United States


Now, onto the five most read posts of the week, plus links to those pages:


April 18-24, 2021


5.) Armpits of Hot, Irish Celebrity Men

Simply click on the yellow link to read, laddies: Armpits of Hot, Irish Celebrity Men


4.) Match That Celebrity Pit: An Armpit Game

Go ahead, click on the link to play: Match That Celebrity Pit: An Armpit Game




3.)  Those Pretty Boy Pits

Click on the link to read.  (You know you want to.): Those Pretty Boy Pits



2.) ARMPIT POEM: "Would It Terminate Our Friendship
If I Were To Lick Your Pit?"




#1.) Nick Jonas & His Bachelor Pits

Click on the link to read the subject that lured
the most readers this week: Nick Jonas & His Bachelor Pits


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Well Pit Pals, I hope you'll enjoy reading these Top 5 blog entries.  Feel free to leave comments or share your armpit fantasies with me.  Remember, I'm always curious to know what turns YOU on. 😈


(Photos for the collages, as well as the clipart and gif, were all found online.)

A goodbye wave from the 5.

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #erotic #pitshot #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #hotpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #CelebrityArmpits #NickJonas #ArmpitBlog

No comments: