Saturday, March 16, 2019

Page 171 - Armpits of Hot, Irish Celebrity Men


Top o' the day to ya, me fellow armpit lovers!  For this St. Patrick's Day, I thought it might be fun to check out the pits of some sexy, male celebrities that have Irish ancestry.

Here, in no particular order, are my top 20 favorite Irish laddies!  --- Surein, they be keepin' me eyes a smilin' every time I be lookin' at them!


1. Michael Fassbender

2. Jamie Dornan

3. Jonathan Rhys Meyers

4. Gerard Butler

5. Bradley Cooper

6. Colin Farrell

7. Domhnall Gleeson

8. Danny O' Donoghue

9. Pierce Brosnan

10. Patrick Dempsey

11. Matthew McConaughey

12. Chris Evans

13. Eoin Macken

14. Ronan Keating

15. Nick Jonas

16. Niall Horan

17. Bono

18. Liam Neeson

19. Darren Killen

20. Aaron Heffernan

21. Emmet J. Scanlan

22. Barry Keoghan

23. Kenneth Branagh

24. Paul Mescal

25. Aidan Turner

Well pit pals, I hope you enjoyed this special collection!  Until next time,... may the road rise to meet ya,... and may the arm of a hunky lad rise up for ya as well!



(Pics and clip art collected for the collage, as well as the photographs used for this blog entry were all found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

The wall poster features PETA's controversial
"Kiss Me, I'm Vegan" hunk.

Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #IrishHunks #HotIrishCelebrities #IrishGuys #EnriqueHenry

2 comments:

PoetGorman said...

I was just killing time and cruising random man pics on line and guess whose web site came up? Hope you are well and rested stud.

Enrique Henry said...

Hey PoetGorman, so glad you stopped by! Hope you are doing well and taking time to enjoy cruising pics online which spotlight "the sensual threads of a deep intimacy of unrestrained desire".