Friday, March 8, 2019

Page 169 - "Put Some Love Into It, Baby": An Armpit Poem


Greetings lovers of armpits and poetry!  Recently, I got inspired and wrote this little underarm poem:


PUT SOME LOVE INTO IT



Put some love into it, Baby, if you please would be so kind!
Take some pleasure in it, honey!  If you can't, then never mind.
Give it all you've got, my Darling!  At least try to give a damn!
Faking it is for soap actors; pseudo passion is a sham!


Wanna drive me crazy, Sugar?  Then I guess you better start!
Wanna make me squirm and holler?  Do it well and with your heart!
Wanna satisfy me, Dearest?  Well, then here's your chance right now!
I won't beg or bribe, no way, Babe!  I won't bully or kowtow.


I'm a naughty puppy, Poppi!  It's a part of being me.
I've an major fetish, Cowboy!  Course, it's kinda real kinky!
My pits need a kiss from you, Sir!  Give a tickle, lick or bite!
It'll get my juices going!  It'll spark me to ignite!


Is it being selfish, Sweetie?  Well, I surely don't think so!
Is it gross and unromantic?  Dude, the answer is "hell no!"
Is it asking too much, Snookums?  Oh, I certainly think not!
I crave pit love from my Lover!  'Cuz good pit love is real hot!!!




Well, Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this silly, sexy sonnet!  I'ts just a little ditty I wrote out of frustration, because my sweetie isn't into armpit play.




(Photographs and clip art used for this blog entry were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: